Translate

Mission Competition

Top Money Saving and Comping Tips from a 21 year-old Student keen to make my limited budget stretch the semester!

Follow me on Twitter:@LaurieBeat and Instagram: @lornab22 or email any queries to lauriebeat@gmail.com

Join the Facebook group for more tips and a comping community!

Luck and love!

Saturday, 8 July 2017

June 2017 Prizes




This month I have been unable to film a prize unboxing, as I have been away volunteering at the RSPB Loch Lomond similar to what I did last year but for 3 months. This means that I have less time (and signal) for comping and also filming.

However, I have put together a wee guide to what I won this month, just without the Scottish accent talking you through it.

Prize: Fidget Spinner
From: Snatch
Method: I won this by playing a game called Snatch that you download as an app on your phone or tablet. It's a bit like Pokemon Go but with the chance to win prizes! This month from Snatch I also won:

 - 2 Month Now TV Sky Cinema Pass
- 50% off Now TV Sky Sports Month Pass
- £5 to Spend at PrezzyBox
- Just Move In conceirge service (worth £290)
- Lots of in-game prizes such as coins and diamonds

If you want to get involved with Snatch, download the app and, if you fancy it, try my referral code: RWKSCR

Prize: Hot Tomato Pickle
From: English Provender
Method: Instagtam (Like and tag a friend - thanks Neill!)

Note: I was tagged in this competition by Neill Johnstone who knows that spicy food + Lorna = NO and so he commented asking if it would too hot. Ironically I won and proceeded to prove him right by being a wuss while eating a spicy cheese sandwich...

The rest was donated to my dad.







Prize: Scratch off world map
From: I Want to go With You
Method: Instagram (Like and tag 5 friends)

This was a very low entry competition. 39 comments, but not all were valid as some people simply commented 'Love it!!!' rather than reading the rules.







So there we have my short and sweet prize list this month. Lots of nice little things to keep me going! See you next month.

Luck and Love, 

Lorna 

xx

1 comment:

  1. well done on your wins. enjoy the rest of your time at loch lomond. x

    ReplyDelete